- Strengthens and cleanses the walls of blood vessels
- Dissolves cholesterol plaques
- Prevents complications
- Normalizes blood pressure
How to keep the heart healthy?
Hypertension may not manifest itself for years. High blood pressure is brushed off as a result of fatigue, the weather or just a specific feature of the body. When headaches, insomnia or shortness of breath appear, heart problems are the last thing people think about. “I’m totally fine, it’s just hot outside”, – my Mom used to say when she would run out of breath.
I get chills when I remember the day when I almost lost her… About 2 months before the heart attack, she began to tire quickly and complain of headaches. And despite all this her blood pressure was normal – 135/90. On the day of the attack, my mother felt fine and went to the store. Later, they called me from the hospital and said that she was in intensive care. Luckily, everything worked itself out.
Cardiol – reliable protection for the heart and blood vessels
- Normalizes blood pressure
- Reduces cholesterol levels
- Prevents oxygen starvation of cells
- Cleanses blood vessels
- Relieves headaches and tinnitus
- Provides normal vascular tone
A natural composition — a guarantee of longevity
- PHYTO EXTRACTS
have a beneficial effect on the vascular system, reduce the load on the heart, help to cope with heart failure and pain with angina pectoris.
- GRAPE SEED EXTRACT
stimulates the work of the heart and circulatory system, reduces the risk of stroke. Strengthens the walls of blood vessels and increases their elasticity.
a powerful tonic for the heart and lungs, stimulates coronary circulation, strengthens the heart muscle.
a guarantee of the elasticity of the blood vessel walls. Thanks to its effect, they don’t become fragile and tear. It also improves blood clotting, accelerates tissue repair.
5 top tips from a cardiologist
- Monitor your blood pressure
Keep a health diary where you will track your blood pressure at least 2-3 times a day.
- Try to control your emotional state
In addition to destroying nerve fibers, the stress hormone negatively affects the functioning of the cardiovascular system. Stress speeds up metabolism, pulse rates, and increases blood pressure. As a result, a hypertensive person can instantly feel discomfort in the ears, eyes and chest.
- Don’t forget about proper diet and physical activity
Limit your salt and sugar intake. It is necessary to completely forgo tobacco and alcohol. If you are overweight, try to lose some. Excess adipose tissue in the body creates a serious load on all organ systems, the musculoskeletal system, makes the heart work twice as hard.
- Keep an eye on your test results It is important that the indicators of cholesterol, hemoglobin, creatinine, electrolytes, uric acid and others be within the normal range.
- Take vitamins/vitamin complexes For people with hypertension regular vitamin complexes don’t do the job.They do not contain essential ingredients for cardiovascular health. I prescribe Cardiol for all my patients. Its effectiveness is due to the interaction of ingredients that help clear blood vessels from cholesterol plaques, reduce blood pressure and reduce the load on the kidneys. An important difference between Cardiol and other drugs is that it normalizes the oxygen concentration in the blood. Blood pressure rises when there’s a vasospasm and not enough oxygen in the plasma. B vitamins interact with the motherwort extract to maintain a consistently high level of oxygen, thereby preventing vasoconstriction and an increase in blood pressure.
Sadiq Reginald,cardiologist, member of the Nigerian Society of Cardiology
42 years old
I was diagnosed with chronic hypertension 10 years ago. To give my body a break from the constant pills, my doctor prescribed Cardiol. The pressure returned to normal, the heaviness, pain and noise in the head disappeared, my chest stopped aching and the insomnia also vanished. After taking the Cardiol course, I realized that I had been on serious drugs for too long, which is why I started having kidney problems. I am glad that now my blood pressure is normal.
27 years old
I bought a Cardiol for my parents – they are both hypertensive. Mom and Dad began to feel much better after starting the treatment course. After consulting with a doctor, I began to take it myself for prevention reasons. I am at a very high risk of developing hypertension so it really helps that Cardiol dilates blood vessels, normalizes the functions of the cardiovascular, nervous, and immune systems. After a week my migraines disappeared and I started to sleep better. This is all the result of the cardiovascular system finally being cleansed. So I recommend it to everyone who has problems with blood pressure.
54 years old
I bought Cardiol during a promotion. I wasn’t expecting a miracle, just wanted some at least minimal improvements. But a week later I noticed the first improvements. I began to sleep better and the pressure surges stopped. I finished the course and now I hope the blood pressure problems will remain a thing of the past. My pressure is like what I had when I was younger – 120/80. I feel good, I will keep taking it for prevention purposes.